Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Theory question [i think its about time we....]

ok i'm going against my own advice to post this, but i think it is at least
asm related to talk about being able to make more complex games...
...first the answer...
<IGNORE IF YOU ONLY WANT ASM STUFF>
    ok i've taken an ind.study physics class and messed around circuit
boards         and stuff...i may be completely wrong but i'd say that don't
capacitors store         energy then release it when triggered...so a higher
pf capacitor (22pf is                 default i believe) would store more
energy and thus take more time to release
    it then no capacitor thus slowing the calc down...that's my theory
<END IGNORE>
ok wasn't the reason everyone said that we couldn't do TRUE 3d in z80 asm
was because that the matrix multiplication required would be much to slow.
i would like to get some kind of idea how many people have sped up their
calcs and also how many of them are capable of some z80 asm.  then we could
actually write programs for this group (ourselves).

even i who by self declaration am most certainly not a great asm programmer
could write the routines to rotate things defined in true 3d space.  with
the speed increase their would be no problem except perhaps low screen
resolution.

SO...THE POINT OF THIS RAMBLING....
would anyone here be interested in starting some projects in asm that are
based on the purpose of testing what we can do with our calcs running at
21mHz while everyone has their's at 6mHz.

there i thought that was at least more asm/programming related then comments
by those who were making comments just too complain....