Re: A86: network

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: network

At my school there's a problem with calculators and games... I guess you
could call it an epidemic... and the best part about it all is that it's my
fault (and almost all the teachers -- especially math -- know it).  Ahhh, the
benefits of being the first to own an 86; and the first (and only) to have a
graph link (so I could get the games from the internet).  At least that made
me popular :)
	Oh, at my school about 85-95% bought their calculators for games (I
didn't even think about games being in exsistence when I bought mine).

In a message dated 5/12/99 8:09:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,