Re: A86: browsing files...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: browsing files...

Wow, really?  That sounds cool!  Does it use _getkey, or is it more like
ports?  I had the opposite idea for the emulator...you'd have a program on
your calc that would send keystrokes to the emulator, so you could run the
emulated calc with a real calc's keypad.

Where was that program in the rom?  Perhaps a left over from when they were
testing it?  (like the flashrom code)