Re: A86: _exec_pg2/3/4

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: _exec_pg2/3/4

In a message dated 5/7/99 09:02:16 Eastern Daylight Time, a_finne@hotmail.com
writes:

> A couple of weeks ago I sent this message, and nobody has answered. Is it
>  possible that I have stumbled across a question that none of the excellent
>  minds on this list has an answer to? :)

well, i know kirk meyer has a fair amount of info (i believe he discovered
exec_pg2 and used it in cymbol).  however, i can tell you that _exec_pg3 is
basically a homescreen input. if $0a is in _ASAP_IND, it will evaluate the
number and store it in OP1.  if $0c is in _ASAP_IND, it will input a string
and the name of the variable which contains the string will be in OP1.  i
could come up with some examples of each if you need more help.

i think other values might refer to linking or other things...