A86: Re: WinBG grayscale converter

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: WinBG grayscale converter

Nice!  Haven't seen you around for a while :)

Before you do this, I suggest you check out Spooky's Asm Toolbox.  It
includes such a converter, with the features you suggested (except
dithering?), along with compression using Pic2RLE.  This will do four color,
right?  Until Asm Toolbox, I hadn't found a program that would convert .bmp
to .asm in four colors in a usable format (meaning compressable with
Pic2RLE).

Btw, someone ported Pic2RLE to the Mac, I'm going to release it in a couple
of days, with a smaller decompressor.