A86: ILine and Asm executes

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: ILine and Asm executes

yeah source codes are great...I found duckhunt really useful because it
was well commented.  Does anyone know what the registers a, b, c, d, and
hl do in an ILine call...I get hl, but I don't understand what the other
registers are storing.  Also, how can I display a list of asm programs in
my program, and then select which ones to execute, then execute them?
Kinda like a shell would do...also, how would I do this for BASIC progs?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: