A86: Displaying multiple lines of text...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Displaying multiple lines of text...

Referring to this previous post, what is the easiest way to display the
text formatted? Entering a lot spaces would be too hard and tedious
because they don't take up the same amount of space as letters. My plan
is to print out some text about chemistry in columns to organize the
data. there will be multiple "pages" of information. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.