A86: Re: Displaying multiple lines of text...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Displaying multiple lines of text...

I had an idea to write a program to view "text files" in the small font.
There'd be a computer converter to convert a normal text file, and possibly
an on-calc converter for basic programs (yes, the ones you type in to cheat
on all your tests, but are too big in that font).  I figured it'd support
stuff like tabs to allow for easy formatting without taking up much space.
Maybe compression with Bloat.

I wasn't sure how to handle word wrap.  It would seem easiest to do it in
the conversion program, so as not bloat/slow down the viewer.  But I need a
table of how wide the small font chars are.  Does anyone have this info?  Is
there interest in such a program?