Re: A86: *NEW* ticalc.org proposal...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: *NEW* ticalc.org proposal...

I know ths is getting really off-topic, but the President can do hardly
nothing to affect the economy, much less the government.  The economy and
the stock market are all run by expections and confidence.  The President
always gets credit for a good economy even though he/(she?) can do almost
nothing to affect it.

Bryan