Re: A86: Assembly Studio 3.1 Released [OT]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Assembly Studio 3.1 Released [OT]

Two questions: WTF is the Game Boy Tile Designer?  Also, what is the
Lite86 compression thing? Thanks for putting up with my ignorance :)

--James

On Thu, 3 Jun 1999 12:52:12 -0500 "David Phillips" <david@acz.org>
writes:

>Game Boy Tile Designer!  Oh, wait...
>
>Yeah, that is a good idea.
>
>> Great job on the assembly studio.  The only addition that I can
>think of
>> is possibly an actual size area of the sprite editor so that the
>sprite
>> creator can view what the sprite will look like on the screen
>instead of
>> having to compile it to find out...

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]