Re: A86: Re: [OT] DJGPP

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [OT] DJGPP

Speaking of student discounts, any of the Indiana University campuses
(campi?) bookstores sell Visual Studio 6.0 Professional for $25. I'm sure
that other schools have a similar deal. In case you don't know, Visual
Studio contains Visual C++, which is like the Borland compiler, only
Microsoft (everyone has their preference. I myself don't care)

--James