Re: A86: Re: TI-UX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI-UX

I would start to worry if a post on a list discourages you from doing
something you want, but hey that is just me.  I was thinking about the idea
of a radio link, and the problem is that on some tests ie SAT & ACT will not
let you use calcs that can have the potential for transmissions of radio, or
ir.  I don't know they are weird on that, ie they won't let you use a 92
because it has qwerty and that is a computer in their book.  I found that to
just be funny, but this is getting off topic so i will stop.
Dave
ACZ
assembly coders zenith member
www.acz.org