Re: A86: Re: TI-UX

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: TI-UX

>Why doesn't someone make a radio link or TI-modem ?  Not only would
>this
>task probably be much easier than making a unix OS, but it would be
>much
>more worthwhile since accessing your computer also means possible
>internet
>access.

I agree that a radio link would be a good idea, and I'm not an expert on
these things, but wouldn't we need to clear the device with the FCC? It
would use public airwaves, after all.

Also, on a slightly off-topic note, am I the only one that has noticed
that the ticalc ftp archive dates are a little bit off (12/31/99???)

--James
or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]