A86: Re: 3 questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: 3 questions

1) Is there any way for me to have the calculator evalute an
equation from assembler? maybe like a rom call or an exec_pg?

2) Is there an easy way to convert a string to a real? a rom call?

_formreal does that, if I remember correctly

I've attached the new ACZ include files: ram86.h (actually from Pat),
rom86.h (all rom calls), asm86.h (flags, key equates, etc).  Also is CLEM's
hacks of sqrtEXEC (run every time a mathematical statement is evaluated) and
sqrtFORM (run every call to _disp_op1).

3) also one more question, I have a question about the Floating
Point Stack.  How do I know when the FPS is empty?

there's probably a ROM call, but you can just load _fps whatever from RAM
and check if it's the abs equivalent of $8000.  why would you want to do
that though?

thanks in advance for any answers.

Keith Batten
kbatten@usa.net
Warning
Could not process part with given Content-Type: application/x-zip-compressed; name="Sqrtprog.zip"