A86: Re: >Frac (Yes this has to do with assembly)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: >Frac (Yes this has to do with assembly)

uhh... hmm... this has to do with assembly?  Well, if you want to use the
rom call for >FRAC in an assembly program, put the number in OP1.  Call
_TOFRAC (I am not sure of the official name).  Then it returns the numerator
in OP1 and the denominator in OP2... I belive... I haven't used it in a LONG
time =P  Also, the carry flag is set if there was a problem (again, I am not
sure =P )
sorry if this is partially or completely wrong, I am trying to go by memory
here...
_________
JBrett
tbarwick@esn.net