Re: A86: Replacement OS

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Replacement OS

The call table is at the top of the call area, so that is taken care of...

One of the things that I forgot about in the original writing of this
little summary was grayscale.
The games that would need 32k of ram would most likely be grayscale, and
since port 0 can only point at
addresses greater than $C000, i would have to reserve 3k for that on ram
page 0. Oh well...gotta put the vat somewhere else i suppose.
Shouldn't be all that many rom calls to fix. Most suck anyway and could
use some work :o)

Later,
Chicane