From: Ryan Kabir <rkabir@attcanada.net>
To: assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-86@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: Friday, December 24, 1999 7:24 PM
Subject: A86: A few questions....

Okay... I want to start ASM (actually I've wanted to for the last year, but never got around to it => )
I have some tutorials... source code and everything else...

On Zilog's website, I found something called the Zilog Developer Studio... can I use this to program ASM for my 86???

Also, I would appreciate any links to FAQ's / tutorials..etc for newbies... I've found a bunch, but you never know the one you might miss...

And is there anywhere I can d/l the manuals... if not I guess its to FatBrain I go...

For the sake of the list... if you don't think a reply would be appreciated on the list... please address it to rkabir@attcanada.net

Thanks to anyone and everyone who helps...

Ryan