RE: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Re: Re: Re: freeservers web space [ot]

Plenty of people do seem to want to flame Bryan, and I do see why.  They see
Bryan as a negative person who speaks too critically about ticalc.org; they
do not know the full story of ticalc.org and naively believe it to be the
best it could possibly be.  Because they see ticalc.org as a utopian
calculator paradise, they see Bryan as bringing out the worst in the site.

Bryan Kam