Re: A86: Re: _exec_basic and _findAlphaUp

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: _exec_basic and _findAlphaUp

Ok, thanks.  I did notice something interesting, though...  After
setting break points inside _exec_basic to (futilely) try to find the
problem, I found that _exec_basic, or at least a portion of it, is the
same routine used by the OS to run basic programs.  If so, why don't
they crash when run from the homescreen?

Cassady Roop