Re: A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: [OT] A TI compiler - Why not?

So, I've got an Idea! Why not make a Chip8 compiler/player for the 86?
Chip8 is a simple enough language so that game wouldn't be bloated, but
potential ASM programmers, or those who want to make cool games but
don't have it in them to learn ASM. Chip8 is a simple enough langue so
that the compiler could be on-calc, and due to it's limited number of
commands (~50?), the programs made would be simple, but still fast,
better, and smaller tan basic, although more limited. It would be used
to make small, grafical games along the line of Pong, Nibbles, and
things like that. Just my Dos Centavos! (Bustin' out with the Spanish 1
skills)

Follow-Ups: References: