Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Re: Re: Assembly

>My thoughts are that if you can't learn regular asm, it shouldn't be dumbed
>down for you... and if you can't remember _clrLCD, you should go bang you
>head on a wall...
>(Note: Not my fault if you sustain injury from last comment... =))
>Tutorials teach asm, and source code teaches asm... it's been the same for a
>long long while and there's no need to change it for those who can't do
>it... if you can't do it, just stick to BASIC.  ASM is an optional upgrade
>from basic that requires time and skill to use... I say you can learn it, or
>not learn it...

I seem to remember that not too long ago, JBrett was a struggling asm
newbie who insisted that he pluged his g-link into his hard drive.
Maybe you should take a step back and remember your humble beginings.
I have been on this list as long as anyone, and i feel that bashing anyone
else should be banned. This asm mailing list is for _constructive_ help,
not bickering.

Chicane
chicane@reninet.com
http://zapo.calc.org