A86: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: Assembly

I say,instead of rewriting a whole other compiler, why don't we make a
more beginner friendly programming include.  If anyonne has ever used 85
assembly, the syntax is really easy to grasp.  Perhaps if we made some
custom call routines to do harder stuff, and also map out a new syntax
for the existing includes.  Maybe call it bAsm (beginner's asm??)  I
dunno, but I definitely think that would be easier than coding a whole
new compiler, it's a lot more work.  Any other ideas??

~Nick

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]