Re: A86: Re: Re: Assembly

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Assembly

actually an include file would be great too.  your idea for that program is
very interesting.  it would be great to see a program like that get out there
and popular.  i could help a little, if you decided to go the visual basic
way.  depending on what version you have though, i have access to vb4,vb5,and
vb6.  so if you have questions programming in vb, you can ask me.  i might
not be able to help much, but i can try  :)

Ryan

<< are you suggesting a tutorial which relates ti-basic to asm or an include
file
 which does the same?

 maybe both?

 anyone up for the probably simple task?

 in fact, i was thinking about something like this, except mine was a little
 different. I was thinking about making a scripting language which can be
 translated fairly simply to asm and then compiled that way. So in essence,
one
 would be creating a sort of new many-to-one language which can be translated
 asm. I could help out with the script (i am afraid i am not nearly an expert
on
 z80 asm :(   ) and i can write a win9x program (or a perl program, if someone
 would want to have it on the web too, or for *nix users) which would
interpret
 the commands and then output asm, or i supposed i could even compile it
within
 the program too, or whatever, i am just spouting out ideas.

 i think this would be fun and useful, even asm junkies could use it for the
core
 of a program and then optimise the code later.