RE: A86: Re: Bug in TI86EMU?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A86: Re: Bug in TI86EMU?

I'm glad I decided to watch it in the emu or I never would have figured
that out.  You might want to make a note of it in the asm studio help file
(if you are doing a new version).

As a side note, another thing weird is that with ADD rr,ii, rr must be DE
or BC, it can't be HL.  I haven't checked, but this is probably true for
other instructions as well.  Darn hardwired z80...

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net