Re: A86: convert

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: convert

The easiest thing to get is Assembly Studio 86.  However, this is assuming
you are running 95/98/NT.  The built in help should be enough to teach you
the 86 specific Z80 stuff.  It also has help on some of the more common rom
calls (I actually only use about half of those, and no more).

You can find it at http://www.stupidzone.com/asmstudio/

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net