Re: A86: Re: Re: external strings

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: external strings

It's not hard to memorize how many t-states and bytes each opcode takes.  I
memorized those without even trying after a few months of programming.  It
sure beats looking them up every five seconds when writting optimized code.
 But the rom calls and memory addresses, now that's a different story...

--
David Phillips
mailto:electrum@tfs.net