Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

> It doesn't matter.  You can dump your ROM for personal use.
> You just can not give it to anyone else.

It truly doesn't matter, but if you want to get nit-picky, there's no
way of running the same copy of RAM multiple times simultaneously
without violating copyright laws.  The law is in place because they
figure it's preventing you from buying another copy (which I doubt
would happen in the instance of calculators anyway).