Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

You need to include the asm86.h header file along with your include files.
It was part of the asm86 III package, you can probably find it on the web
page Alan Bailey posted as he was leaving.