A86: Input / Output

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Input / Output

I have read this and I understand it pretty well, but I have one problem.
At the end it stores the OP1 into the Ans.  How do I display that now?  Is
there a way to display the OP1 and a way to display the Ans, all I need is
the call for it.. (and which header would help :)?  Thanks for any help..
Sorry if I sound confusing.. :)

      call    _homeup          ; cursor to top left
      ld      hl,str_prmpt
   call _puts
      ld      de,_ioPrompt
      call    _mov10B          ; move prompt to prompt buffer , 21 max
      LD      hl,(_CLEANTMP)
      push    hl
      LD      hl,(_PTempCnt)
      LD      (_CLEANTMP),HL
      ld      a,0Ch
      ld   (_ASAP_IND),a    ; set for 'inputstring'

      call    _exec_pg3        ; get string, op1 = var containing string

      call    _stoans          ; store int 'Ans'
      pop     hl               ; HL=PREVIOUS CLEANTMP
      ld      (_CLEANTMP),hl