Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

>In a message dated 9/15/98 5:35:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
electrum@tfs.net
>writes:
>
><<
> Umm, could you explain how SPRMOVE has no comments?  I commented every
> single line >>
>there is a header but yet not 'everysingle line is commented.  I loked over
>the source and found very few comments.
>
>I understand you said that was not a flame but it sure looked and sounded
like
>one.  I am trying my best to learn this complicated languge called asm and
am
>expecting maybe just a little help from you guys but if no one wants to
help
>thats ok w/ me.  All I want is maybe an example or a tutorial oabout how to
>make a sprite move left and right on the screen and then move into
animating
>the sprite.  Thats all I want.  It doesn't sound hard to me.

This also isn't a flame, but you should be thankful that people want to help
beginners at all.  No one has an obligation this kind, demanding assistance
from those who are already trying to help you isn't going to make it easier
:-)