Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: drawing a sprite to the screen.

In a message dated 9/15/98 5:35:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, electrum@tfs.net
writes:

<<
 Umm, could you explain how SPRMOVE has no comments?  I commented every
 single line >>
there is a header but yet not 'everysingle line is commented.  I loked over
the source and found very few comments.

I understand you said that was not a flame but it sure looked and sounded like
one.  I am trying my best to learn this complicated languge called asm and am
expecting maybe just a little help from you guys but if no one wants to help
thats ok w/ me.  All I want is maybe an example or a tutorial oabout how to
make a sprite move left and right on the screen and then move into animating
the sprite.  Thats all I want.  It doesn't sound hard to me.

This also is not a flame.

BlAsTo1414