Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

You can make a dump of your ROM to use personally, but you can not give it
out or distribute it.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, Newsletter, and HTML