Re: A86: more on writing/running an asm prog.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

At 08:08 PM 9/11/98 -0400, you wrote:

>So, let me get this straight, we cannot do a rom dump onto our computer for
>personal use?  All it is usually used for is to make sure that a program
>does not crash our calc.  Is this illegal as well.. as long as it is not
>used simultaniously?  Someone should write TI to find out about this little
>question....

Technically yes it is illegal, unless TI decides to let us.  However, it is
extremely unlikely TI would bother to sue their customers, especially ASM
programmers who create popular programs making their calculators sell
better.  But it is still illegal.
--
Andy Johnson <prjohnson@utahlinx.com>

Follow-Ups: References: