Re: A86: Show Down, (Life)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Show Down, (Life)

    I Am Writing A BASIC RPG, If You're Looking For Something Text Based, It
Should Be Worth It. If Someone On Here Could Give Me A Whole Bunch Of
Sources, I Would Be Willing To Read, And Learn ASM. I Have The Game 'Engine'
Done Right Now, And Am Plugging In Variables In. The Biggest Problem Is,
Making The Game As Difficult To Hack As Possible. I Am Planning On Using As
Many Variables, Within Reason, Without Causing An Overflow. If Any Of You
Have A Suggestion For My Game, Or Any Addresses/Sources For ASM, PLEASE Let
Me Know. I Plan On Knowing ASM, And Writing Version 4.0 Of The Game In ASM.
Comments Are Appreciated.

 Thanks,
Bob Scully