A86: full screen graphics

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: full screen graphics

   How would I go about creation a full screen graphic like a a title screen
in a program? And is there a way to draw a line in assembly?
   Also, I wanted some other icons for assembly programs and stuff, and if
anybody is interested in the icons that I made for assembly, then e-mail me,
and I will send them as an e-mail attachment. Most of them are based on the
TI-85 icons that came with the icon set that's available for download at
ticalc.org. Plus, there is an assembly folder icon. These would be most useful
for shortcuts and file types (like changing the icon of a .asm file).

--Adam Newhouse
  Cheetah17@aol.com