A86: Re: calculation error

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Re: calculation error

   As an off-subject side note, I was very surprised this summer that the Mu
Alpha Theta (math competition society) national convention allowed any type of
calculator to be used.  The TI-92 hasn't been allowed at any other competition
besides the national one.
   And symbolic manipulation would be nice. Or maybe something that just left
answers in fractional for instead of decimal form in fraction form for
answers.