A86: Midi to Ti-86

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: Midi to Ti-86

Is there a program out there that will convert midi files into ones that a
ti-86 (or another ti) can read and play?  And if someone says "hey that's cool
-- I'll make one"  I think you should  (as a suggestion) make a prgram that
will start and then give you a the list of midis on your calc. (store the
midi's as strings).  I know that there is a way to do wav files, but those
just take up too much room and sound really bad... at least midis wouldn't
sound much worse than they already do  :)  (I still like midi's).
--kid