A86: A bunch of asm Questions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A86: A bunch of asm Questions

    Hi, could somebody please answer these questions.  I would much
appreciate it!!)

    1.  When you run an ASM program, is the busy indicator on or off?

    2.  Are the registers cleared when ever you run another ASM
        program or are they still what the prev. program set them to?

    3.  How do you use the VAT?

    4.  Do you have to clear the LCD every time you start a new ASM
        program or is it done for you?

    5.  How do you use the checksum in your prog.?

    6.  I know how to write numbers to the op1-6, but how do you write
        text for use in the CREATE calls?

    7.  How do you get the proper x,y values to work with _vputs?

    8.  Which include file is _alt_slink_exec found in?

    Thanx ahead of time, this my first real post to the list( I'v sent a
couple of two word replies)

    9.  I almost forgot, I'm wondering how to make a 3d room from the
first person view.  If anybody can help I'd sure welcome it!!

    Again, thank you for any help you give me.