=?ISO-8859-1?Q?A86:_Pok=E9mon?=

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?A86:_Pok=E9mon?=

> it works when I send it back to the calc, so I don't exactly know whats
> wrong, if anyone knows of a way I could make this sendable by the TI program
> lets me know.  Also, as soon as this problem is resolved, I will send it to
> the archives.

It works fine for me, too, I just used Qlink85 to send it to my 86 via
serial link. I still don't know how to send anything to the computer,
and I have yet to see a working 86 program except for graphlink.

Great game, but I don't see the fad lasting long.....maybe if it was
just a linkplay game, but with more strategy then attack/run, add
up the points to see who wins fighting. I played for a few minutes,
then realized that the winner of every link fight would be the one
who spent more time pushing the attack key repeatedly or editing
the vars to get 9999 of everything (I chose the latter :) I'd love to
see how the assembly turns out, for whoever's making it.

         ,;;
       ,;;'   Jeff Simpson
  ,  ,;;'     7lc@psouth.net
   ';;'       ICQ: 15742956