Re: A86: Re: Re: Heres Pokemon

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Re: Heres Pokemon

Cal sends BASIC progs through its own little meat grinder and leaves you
with program hamburger that will work on the calculator just fine, but
will only give you an 'invalid format' error in GraphLink.  Try looking
at a Cal'ed prog in a text editor!  I'm assuming all the whacky ascii
symbols represent the tokenized basci commands.  You can go through a
file and use find/replace for each command and its equivelent code
symbols, but it takes forever.  I have a periodic table program in basic
that I would like to edit on my computer, but I have a parallel link so
I have to use Cal.  If anyone has a little program that can convert
Cal'ed programs to GraphLink programs, I would love to have it...

Super Llama wrote:

> it works when I send it back to the calc, so I don't exactly know whats
> wrong, if anyone knows of a way I could make this sendable by the TI program
> lets me know.  Also, as soon as this problem is resolved, I will send it to
> the archives.
>
> Super Llama

Follow-Ups: References: