Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

Hahah :) I forgot.. I have recently been having trouble w/ my computer and
to fix I had to reset CMOS (bios) .. so the date was killed, I just forgot
to reset it. .. it's right now, though :)

-Chuck