Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

This is slightly off topic, but did anyone else notice the post time on
Chuck's message [below]?  It was "Fri, 4 Oct 1996 15:09:38 -0500 (EST)"
Maybe it's just me, but wasn't that posted two years ago?

-Joseph

 Have A
  :-)
Nice Day

Chuck Mason wrote:

> Perhaps i'm in a bad spot, but I also don't have an 86.  But I'm still on
> the list because I enjoy the programming discussions.. Even though I don't
> have an 86 I still have an emulator and compiler .. So what if the rom
> image I have is illegal, I can still do programming for it and increase my
> knowledge ... I never knew it was required to have an 86 to be on this
> list.
>
> -Chuck

Follow-Ups: References: