Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

In a message dated 10/4/98 4:39:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time, electrum@tfs.net
writes:

> Or Tsar, Tzar, or Csar, to be totally correct.  I had to huge project on the
>  Russian revolution my freshman year...
>
>  On a side note, these flames need to end.  We can't turn out like the 89
>  list...

when i joined the 89 list, i thought i'd see an end to the pointless posts (no
offense anyone) that plague this list.  boy was i wrong!  more than half the
posts on that list are either basic questions, meaningless chatter, or people
practically cursing each other out.  of course, it's not totally their fault,
since there's no 89 info released yet anyway.  people are just looking for
something do to meanwhile...