Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Re: Creating distinct random-integer.....flame....getkey

>flamed, and I know how many people on the many lists hate me,

Don't flatter yourself.  I think I speak for erybody on the list when I say
that nobody cares halfway enough to hate you.  Sounds like somebody has an
inferiority complex....maybe i will use this email in my psych paper, it's
be great...

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

"Students made it long ago," said Rincewind. "Handy way in and out after
lights out."
"Ah," said Twoflower, "I understand. Over the wall and out to brightly-lit
tavernas to drink and sing and recite poetry, yes?"
"Nearly right except for the singings and the poetry, yes," said Rincewind.

     -- (Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic)

Follow-Ups: References: