Re: A86: learning too

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: learning too

In a message dated 11/23/1998 3:39:11 PM Mountain Standard Time,
CraKxR45i@aol.com writes:

<<
 I WAnna lern how to use ASM, but these tutorialz are very confusing
 SOmeone pleez help me!!
 (how'd u all learn ASM) >>

I had the same problem as you.  What I did was went to all of the tutorials,
got the little example programs there, altered them in a lot of different
ways, and finally got good, somewhat.  I would change some things in the
examples and made sure they worked.  After a while, I would put two together.
I used a sprite routine and a getkey routine and made the sprite move around.
If I needed help, I would ask the list.  It will take time, just like basic.
I thought that basic was easy, but I remember trying to learn it.  It takes a
good month just to get the basics down.  Go to
<A HREF="http://www.tfs.net/~electrum/">86 Central</A> for tutorials.  You
just have to look around for some good ones.  Don't just try to learn from one
page, look at as many as you can.

Dan