Re: A86: ROM Images (legal battle thread)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM Images (legal battle thread)

Programmers who can get their hands on a ROM image and an emulator
probably won't buy the calcualtor, espically if they just want to port
their games.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, News, Features, and HTML