Re: A86: ROM Images (legal battle thread)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM Images (legal battle thread)

In a message dated 11/17/98 1:08:34 AM Eastern Standard Time, thruska@tir.com
writes:

> Paranoid I am not.  Cautious I am.  TI is just waiting for ticalc,
>  ti-files, or dimension-ti to mess up.  The second that such an error is
>  made, TI will begin the legal process.  TI would love to shut down every
>  last major site and if we can defend our position and win, TI will leave us
>  alone, forever.

then why do they have links on their site to both ticalc.org and the ti-files?
why would they encourage something they intend to shutdown?