Re: A86: ROM Images

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: ROM Images

Not long ago I e-mailed TI asking them about this.  I have since deleted
their response, but it was something like this:  You can NOT distribute
your calc's ROM to anyone else under any circumstances, even if they own
the calculator.  TI implied that it was OK to use your own ROM for
programming purposes, as long as it is indeed your own.  So basically,
do anything you want with your own ROM, but do not distribute it.

		-Rick

		http://www.angelfire.com/ga/ti86