Re: A86: Basic to Asm Variable Transfer

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A86: Basic to Asm Variable Transfer

>I need help transferring variables from basic to asm for a game I am making.
You could use _rclx and _rcly (don't remember the equates).  They put the
values of the BASIC variable in x/y in _OP1.

>It will be a graphic RPG with a long plot.
Another one?  Well, good luck.

>Unfortunately I will have to cancel it If I don't get this information or
information on >programming ASM.
Well, gee golly darn.  What info do u need, your majesty?

>I don't that beginners crap either.
Not gonna touch that one, even if i could understand what u are saying.

>I have checked Cyber Otic 2000 but It doesn't help much. I'm sure it will
be better in the >future.
You probably just don't know what you are looking for.  I'm sure Matt is
very unhappy that his site disappointed you.

Robby Gutmann
gutmann@planet-connect.com
ICQ UIN: 724927      Agonostis on IRC

Of course, Ankh-Morpork's citizens had always claimed that the river water
was incredibly pure. Any water that had passed through so many kidneys,
they reasoned, had to be very pure indeed.
	-- (Terry Pratchett, Sourcery)