Re:A86: why

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re:A86: why

Yes, Yes I know. I contacted the people at ti about 6 months ago about
this. They said it is not a bug, we shouldn't be filling the mem with
useless garbage like that anyways. And TI did but 65535/2 they did not
anything above 2^15 in character length plus something that will make it
over 65535 and you get a mem error. That BASIC program is what they didnt
acount for. (I was seeing if I could get around it any other way, nope)

>Did TI not put in a check to see if a variable is greater than 65535
>bytes? Because when I put in the following BASIC program the calculator
>locks up:
>
>:"FILL"->FILL
>:Lbl A
>:FILL+FILL->FILL
>:Goto A
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.